In honor of Monday’s Employee/Boss Exchange Day, a new survey has found the boss and employee relationship can be a complex partnership. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, 31% said they feel they can do the job of their boss better, while 60% said they don’t feel that their boss could do their job. The survey also asked which TV show boss reminds them most of their own, good or bad. The top 10 include:
· Jacob from “Lost” – You’re never really sure where he is, what he wants and what he has in store for you.
· Judge Judy from “Judge Judy” – No nonsense and fair when making decisions.
· MacGyver from “MacGyver” – Resourceful and can fix any situation.
· Jack Donaghy from “30 Rock” – Likeable and a corporate guy through and through.
· Oprah Winfrey from “Oprah” – Very influential and informative.
· Simon Cowell from “American Idol” – Judgmental and insulting.
· MacGruber from “Saturday Night Live” – Terrible with managing projects and deadlines.
· Michael Scott from “The Office” – Bumbling and idiotic.
· Leslie Knope from “Parks and Recreation” – Believes her job is more important than it probably is.
· Donald Trump from “The Apprentice” – Demanding and powerful.
Here is who my boss reminds me of. Listen here: Bosses TV
Which TV bosses is most like you boss? Answer if you dare…