Was that an overshare? Is that illegal? If so what are the statue of limitations on it?
It’s true! I do. There are days when I leave my house in the morning and have three different outfits in my car that are appropriate for my day.
Here is an example of a Girl-On-The-Go Day
- Meeting with Client at coffee shop
- Host a show on The Liquidation Channel
- Teach Jazzercise to teach Fab Ab/Pilates Class
- Meet up with friends for a drink
At a minimum there are four different outfit changes in that day. And sometimes that change happens in my car. Not while I’m driving, but in the parking lot.
Why am I like this?
I blame being a competitive swimmer for 10 years. We mastered the deck change. Granted I was smaller and more limber, but I still do it.
One day I will invent a privacy screen. But until then…
Here’s the key:
- Find a spot in the parking lot that isn’t heavily traveled
- Turn your car the opposite way of the road
- Hurry up!!!!
- When you get out of the car, don’t forget to adjust.
One day I’ll have to share my list of girl-on-the-go necessities when leaving in the morning of a busy day.
Today I’m off to the Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders to speak, Meeting a Client, and then A Christmas Party for my 10th grade ladies. And yes there may a car change.