I don’t know if this sounds familiar, but my lips tend to become immune to my gloss…
I find a great moisturizing lip gloss and then one day it just stops working and my lips get dryyyyyy!
Neutrogena Moisture Shine was my go-to gloss for the last year and a half. Affordable and moisturizing! Sadly my lips have become immune to its powers…
Good news, I’ve been wearing a new gloss for about a week that I am in love with: Cattiva
I’m always hesitant to try a gloss that isn’t sold in the obvious spots ie. Department Store or Drugstore.
But it came with good reviews, so I decided to go for it. I love it!
- The consistency is just right – not to gunky but it still feels like you have something on your lips.
- It doesn’t dry me out – I keeps me moisturized all day long including during Jazzercise.
- It tastes good – There is a little bit of sweetness to it, but not too much that you are licking it off your lips.
- It’s local! If you live in Austin it is at least. I love supporting local businesses. When the product is good, it just makes it that much easier.
- The lid has a little subtle bling. Hee hee.
How much is the goody? $24.99 It is more expensive then my Neutrogena, but it works and is comparable to department store glosses.
To order Cattiva click here
If you are in Austin, Point of Origin is having a Makeup Testing with Cattiva September 9! I will be there.